We are pleased to be leading the development and construction of this significant community project. The project is a game changer for the YMCA and an asset to the greater Aquidneck Island Community.
The YMCA’s multi phased, 18 month project will include:
- Relocation and expansion of the wellness center plus more group exercise studio
- A new welcoming lobby and central meeting space
- New family/universal locker rooms
- A state-of-the-art Squash Complex
- A new Youth Development Center with enhanced Child Watch and licensed afterschool care for more than 80 children
- Reconfigured parking to provide an additional 100 spaces to improve drop off/pick up.
Overall, the new YMCA will reflect a redesigned facility that focuses on safety, accessibility, efficiency, and flexible program spaces – allowing the YMCA to adapt to ever-changing health needs and guidelines.
A Special Thank You to the Farrar staff who continue to contribute to the success of this project, you are the Best!